Solar for Business rebates will remain at $3,500 until all 5,000 forecasted rebates for 2020–21 have been fully allocated, and will be up to $1,750 thereafter.
All entity types, including charities and not-for-profit organisations, are eligible for the Solar for Business rebates providing they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be the owner of a business that employs at least one person, not including the business owner, and less than 20 people
- Operate from premises that are .
- Operate from premises that are individually metered
- Have not previously received a Solar for Business rebate
- Have your system installed by a as detailed on Solar Victoria’s website
- Install a solar system with a PV capacity size up to 30kW, and detailed on the .
To learn more contact Green Energy Needs for solar options for business